I love Christmas Decor, and now that Jenna is older we LOVE to make crafts together to decorate the house for every holiday season.
Here is one of my favorite ones we will be trying over the next few weeks. They are simple and the kiddos will have a blast helping!
Would love to hear about your favourite crafts!
Toilet Paper Roll Snowflakes ( www.countryliving.com)
What You’ll Need
Toilet paper, wrapping paper and paper towel rolls
Hot glue gun and glue
1. Flatten all the rolls, and using the tape measure, mark 1¼ inches all along the tube. I ended up cutting some of these 1¼-inch pieces in half to give some of my snowflakes a bit more dimension.
2. Start playing. I folded some of my pieces flat the other way, creating more of a diamond shape, and I folded some pieces in half. You can see all of my designs here.
3. Map out your designs. I used every last roll I had, but I didn’t start gluing until I had all four snowflakes completely planned out.
4. Hot glue your shapes together.
5. Add various lengths of pretty ribbon, and hang your snowflakes from windows or on walls.